FOLLOW US & CONNECT ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL NETWORK
Social Gain Objectives
- The majority of EAVA FM’s programming will be aimed at various local communities including new migrant and refugee communities.
- EAVA FM will provide a variety of opportunities to facilitate discussion and encourage expression of opinion. Methods used will include multiple spaces for interaction such as forums, broadcasting, discussions and live web-based chat space where listeners can interact with other listeners, presenters, and guests, on-line text message board as well as live on-air phone-ins.
- In conjunction with local training providers, EAVA FM will offer BTEC in media which is accredited learning in radio broadcasting and production for around minimum 30 people and will run a further two Train to Gain programmes with around 20 places pr year as volunteers. In all cases mentor support will be given to ensure that vocational learning is both monitored and properly validated with the involvement of experienced people.
- EAVA FM aims to promote community relations through bringing together different local communities through its programmes and network of community volunteers and we have currently 65 volunteers of different background running the 8 different language pr week.
- EAVA FM aims to promote community relations through bringing together different local communities through its programmes and network of community volunteers.
Additional Social Gain Objectives:
- EAVA FM will provide information about local services and agencies in Leicester.
- EAVA FM will promote social inclusion, community cohesion and participation and offer support where possible to the socially and economically disadvantaged including new migrant and refugee communities.
- EAVA FM will offer advertising to, and help raise the profile of local enterprise, businesses and employment focused organisations. It will also provide information on jobs and careers.
- EAVA FM aims to develop some new community activities to engage those people who may not be able to be involved due to variety of factors including disability, age, time or otherwise. Programmes may include those targeting the disabled, senior citizens, parents and on the environment.
Back to Our Mission Statement
For more information about Eava FM or how we can help the community together contact us.
If you would like to advertise on Eava FM please view our Rate Card.
Copyright © 2008 - 2012 EAVA FM - ST MATTHEWS COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS CENTRE. All rights reserved.